Call for Papers
Call for Papers: Collective Monograph
We invite contributions for a collective monograph to be published in English, commemorating the 20-year anniversary of the accession of several Central and Eastern European (CEE) states to the European Union in 2004. The release of this publication will follow our conference as a continued effort to celebrate the transformative influence of EU law on national social law systems in the CEE region.
Topics for contributions:
- Equality in Social Law
- Migration and Social Law
- Collective Rights in the Era of Multinationals
- Roma and Travelers in CEE
- Rights of the Elderly
- Work-Life Balance from CEE Perspective
- Cross-Border Healthcare among CEE Countries
Join us in contributing to this collaborative work that explores the dynamic interplay between EU directives, national legislation, and evolving judicial interpretations, shedding light on the achievements and challenges faced by CEE states!
- Anyone interested to participate can send an abstract of their contribution to email@example.com
- Abstracts should be concise, informative, and clearly outline the scope and significance of your proposed contribution.
- The maximum length for abstracts is 300 words.
Please note that while we welcome diverse perspectives and contributions, we reserve the right to decline abstracts that do not align with the conference’s themes or objectives. We appreciate your understanding in this regard as we strive to maintain the quality and relevance of the collective monograph.
10th February 2024
Abstract Submission Deadline
15th March 2024
Decision on Abstracts
30th April 2024
Deadline for Full Manuscript Submission
Until 31st July 2024
Peer Review Process
15th September 2024
Submission to the Publisher
By year end 2024